- Art Direction
- practical effects
An animated installation displayed inside a Montreal bus stop.
For the Vitamin Water campaign “Pense, Bois, Agis” Sid Lee Toronto contracted out Caravane studio to make a huge bottle filled with tools used for all types of activities: sports equipment, musical instruments, art supplies and so on. Among those items we created some moving parts, notably a projector with a film strip running through it, a DJ pad with animated lights and a bicycle chain ring activated by a spinning turntable.
A mind bending pen spinning demonstration to advertise a new Samsung phone.
- Client: Vitamin Water
- Agency: Sid Lee / Jimmy Lee
- Agency Project Manager: Dana Klyszejko, Christina Meunier
- Agency Copywriter: Emma Quiroz
- Agency Art Director: Bobby Martiniello
- Art Direction: Jean Constant Guigue, Francis Dakin, Frédéric Bouin
- Set Design: Jean Constant Guigue, Francis Dakin, Frédéric Bouin, Thomas Salaun, Rodrigo Sergio