- moving image
- Art Direction
- Set Design
A marble run to introduce conferences at C2 Montreal.
C2 Montréal is an immersive event hosting executives and designers from abroad who come together to rethink the future of commerce and creativity. C2 approached Caravane studio to direct the video intro for the speakers at the festival.
The video features a marble run in a fully developed miniature world. I lead the construction of the project and fully designed the architecture of the tower featured in the video. I also took charge of the practical effects.
A Rube Goldberg adventuring through the human body.
- Client: C2 Montréal
- Directed by: Guigue & Dakin
- Production: L'Éloi
- Art Director: Frédéric Bouin
- Assistants Art Directors: Marc O'Brien, Jade Boutilier, Eric Mackay
- D.O.P: Nik Mirus
- Key Grip: Pierre-Luc Bouchard
- Camera Assistant: Yann Clément
- Data Wrangler: Olivier Dubois
- Editing: Francis Dakin-Côté, Jean-Constant Guigue
- Post-production: Francis Dakin-Côté
- Interns: Alexandre D'Avignon, Marion Poujade